Get Lean Get Fit Get Happy Fitness Course Overview
This six-week course is specifically designed for people over 40 who are new to exercise or are out of the habit of exercising and want to shift excess weight and keep it off, permanently.
It utilizes different types of training, brought together in short concise workouts that can be done at home with no equipment.
The course is complemented by comprehensive materials on how to combine numerous lifestyle changes and easy to do daily routines that will ensure that you that will give you the best possible results.
Many of these changes, though not directly associated with weight loss, have a powerful effect as they complement each other. The course uses the power of synergistic combinations to enhance weight loss. The more lifestyle changes you combine, the more powerful their effect becomes.
As a result of doing the course you will also improve your muscular strength and endurance, core strength, cardiovascular fitness and flexibility.
This course is for you if you’re:
- new to exercise or are out of the habit of exercising
- trying to lose weight
- aiming for a leaner physique with stronger and more toned muscles
- wanting to feel more energised
- keen to improve your cardiovascular fitness
- looking to improve your flexibility
- eager to feel more confident in your shape and happier about your body
- 6 week challenge with structured plans for each week with the flexibility to work around your commitments.
- Short concise workouts so that they can be fitted into busy schedules.
- Workouts are devised so that no gym equipment is required.
- The videos include best practice techniques to help prevent injury and to enable you to achieve the results you’re looking for more effectively.
- An overview and thorough explanation of the purpose of each type of exercise so you know the benefits you’ll be getting.
- Option to watch the videos with full introductory instruction or to go straight to the workout for when you’re familiar with best practice.
- A diverse and comprehensive range of practical and easy to implement lifestyle tips and strategies to enable you to achieve even better results than would normally be possible from conventional advice for people over 40.
- Ongoing support.
This course is due to launch in February 2020