Smart ways to exercise that give you amazing physical health without spending hours every day doing it.
Practical resources and tips to help you unlock the incredible power of nutrition.
Discover the synergistic effects and extraordinary benefits of making small lifestyle changes.
Get Strong Fit and Happy
Get Strong Fit and Happy is about providing practical resources to help people achieve an amazing level of health and fitness in the years beyond 40 without being a fitness fanatic.
It doesn’t matter what your starting point is, small changes can make a huge difference to our vitality and our long-term health.
Long term health and well being is not just about diet and exercise, it’s important to address a diverse range of factors and to have available an extensive array of resources.
It’s our aim to provide people with a comprehensive toolkit that they can use to transform their health and fitness for the rest of their lives.
A Taste of Get Strong, Fit and Happy Resources…
Whether you’re looking to transform your fitness or make some refinements and improvements, Get Strong Fit and Happy is a comprehensive toolkit to give you the autonomy to invest in your health for the long-term, and in a way that doesn’t dominate your life.
The paperback and on-line versions of the book Get Strong, Get Fit, Get Happy will be available from 23rd January 2020.
The audio book will be available from March 2020.
Stuart has designed two on-line fitness courses:
- The first is for people who are either new to exercise or have got out of the habit of exercising and are looking to build a strong foundation for their long-term fitness. It’s also a great course if you’re looking to lose weight and to achieve a stronger and more toned physique.
- The second is for people who are already pretty fit and are looking for a new challenge or to stretch themselves.
Both courses involve short concise exercises so that they can be fitted in to busy schedules. Each course is accompanied by a diverse range of materials including best practice tips; practical and easy to implement lifestyle tips and strategies to enable people to achieve even better results than would normally be possible from conventional advice for this age group.
Both courses will be launched in March 2020
We are busy compiling a wealth of Exercising Well, Eating Well and Living Well online resources to support people over 40 to optimise their health and fitness. These include:
- Sample workouts including, for example, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and High Intensity Strength Training (HIST).
- Best practice tips for different forms of exercise such as callisthenics, stretching, HIIT and Super Slow etc.
- Recipes that are quick to make, healthy and tasty. Each recipe card outlines the health benefits of key ingredients with indicators of whether it’s low GL and/or suitable for detoxing.
- Quick Reference Food Table to help you select foods that are alkalising and help to balance blood sugar.
- Overviews of new research to keep you up-to-date on the latest in nutrition.
- Check lists to help you target what you’d like to focus on and prioritise your goals.
- Action plans and templates to help you move your goals forward.
- Mini-guides for a quick overview of lifestyle strategies to integrate such as stress relieving breathing techniques, meditation etc.
- Tips to help you get your health and fitness goals back on track when life has got in the way.
On-line resources will be available in February 2020.
We will continue to add to them to create a practical toolkit for people to dip into.